Monday Memories 4/30/12
Looking Back at the past week…
|Macro Pink Dogwood Bloom|
1) I wish I had….. another day off this weekend!
2) I made….. brownies from scratch from a family recipe and were they yummy!
3) My dogs….. and I went for numerous walks this week.
|Macro Yellow Tulip|
4) I’m grateful….. that the weather has been so pleasant lately.
5) To get….. ready for summer I put out all my garden decorations.
6) My husband….. spent Sunday putting together our new patio set.
7) I was….. happy to have only had to drive up to Norwood two days last week.
|Macro Grape Hyacinth|
8) I have a feeling….. my last two flower beds out back are going to be a real pain to get cleaned out.
9) I spent….. Saturday night at my son Rob and girlfriend Becky’s place for dinner.
10) I took….. the brownies I made so we could have brownie sundaes for dessert!
And I look forward to….. this work week being over with already!