Fourteen in 2014
Fourteen things I hope to accomplish during 2014.
1) Appreciate the moment more often and stop living in the future.
2) Recognize the small things in my life that I should be grateful for.
3) Work as much or more on my photography and continue to improve my technique and develop my own style.
4) Stop worrying about things that are out of my control. Stop sweating the small stuff. In the grand scheme of things it’s not important.
5) Spend more time with friends.
6) Visit with family often.
7) Be more attentive to hubby.
8) Enjoy my home for what it is.
9) Explore the local area more and take plenty of photos.
10) Meet my friend Stephane Gabart with hubby and tour around France.
11) Work hard so I can continue to work from home.
12) Embrace my age and age in style.
13) Appreciate time spent with family and friends.
14) Look back at the end of 2014 and feel I accomplished all of these things!