Monday Memories – 6/4/12
Looking Back at the past week…
1) I wish….. my vacation weren’t over!
2) I made….. one meal during my week’s vacation! That is a record! Generally my husband expects me to cook every single night when I’m not working. I have no idea how I pulled that one off!
3) My dogs….. played the ultimate protectors yesterday when a stray dog meandered into the yard!
4) I’m grateful….. I get so much vacation time! I try to take a week off every other month!
5) To get….. ready for my work week my laundry is caught up and I am well rested.
6) My husband….. was busy in the yard yesterday, he power washed the house and It looks brand new!
7) I was….. a busy bee on Sunday vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing my house and it is shining!
8) I have….. prepped my house and it is ready for my daughter’s baby shower next weekend! (No it is not a surprise!)
9) I spent….. Thursday with my daughter on Martha’s Vineyard! The weather was perfect and we had a wonderful time!
10) I took….. my mother into Boston on Newbury Street last week on Wednesday for high tea! It was nice to spend a day with her!
And I look forward to….. the shower next weekend!