Monday Memories – 5/28/12
Looking Back at the past week…
1) I wish….. I didn’t have a migraine at the moment but unfortunately I do. I think it’s from all the mulch I spread!
2) I made….. an awesome dessert this weekend. Pound cake slices on the grill, honey drizzled on each slice, mixed berries on top, finished with whip cream! Delish and so easy!
3) My dogs….. went swimming in the pool this weekend!
4) I’m grateful….. the weather was sunny all weekend and I could finish up all our yard work. The yard is looking fantastic if I do say so myself!
|Entrance to Faneuil Hall Boston|
5) To get….. my yard ready for summer we mulched all the beds this weekend and I planted my flower boxes.
6) My husband….. planted his vegetable garden. It looks great!
7) I was….. so hot yesterday after mulching the beds I went swimming in our pool! It was a little chilly at 74 degrees but very refreshing at the same time!
8) I have….. the rest of this week off for vacation!
|Faneuil Hall Boston|
9) I spent….. Saturday night with my son, his girlfriend Becky and their dog Mav. What a cutie!
10) I took….. time to actually read my book this weekend. What a treat!
And I look forward to….. spending some time with my Mom Dot and maybe my daughter.