Monday Memories – 5/20/12
Looking back at the past week…
|A STRESSFUL DAY ON CAPE COD
1) I wish….. my niece Jen lived closer than Dubai. She and her husband Mike had their first baby this past week. We are going to have to wait a while for our first visit. He is so adorable though judging by the pictures!
2) I made….. a delicious roast chicken, carrot and potato dinner on Sunday.
3) My dogs….. had a wonderful day at the beach yesterday playing and swimming in the ocean.
4) I’m grateful….. we had such beautiful weather all weekend and could enjoy the outdoors both days.
|PERFECT DAY FOR DIVING ON CAPE COD|
5) To get….. relaxed on Sunday afternoon I slept on our outside bed and read my book.
6) My husband…… and my son spent Saturday night putting together the crib for our granddaughter Morgan due in August. Her mother Becky and I sat back and watched.
7) I was….. going to do yard work on Sunday but said forget it and went to the beach instead with hubby and the dogs. Then we got lunch to go and sat by the marina on the canal and watched the boats go through while we ate!
8) I have a feeling…… the weather may finally be turning warm for the summer. Cross your fingers. The pool is looking great and is over 72 degrees so far.
|WHILE AWAY AN AFTERNOON ON CAPE COD|
9) I spent….. all last week working extra hard to get a lot of work done as I’m on vacation at the end of this week and need to get everything done.
10) I took….. time to attend my public speaking club meeting and will be holding a position on the executive committee board during the next year!
And I look forward to….. my vacation at the end of this week! Yippee.