Monday Memories 5/6/12
Looking Back at the past week…
|Cranberry Bog and Trucks Cape Cod Massachusetts|
1) I wish….. I had a cleaning lady! Life would be so much easier!
2) I made….. a decision to run for a position on the Executive Committee of my Public Speaking club for the upcoming year.
3) My dogs….. keep going down the hall to wake up their daddy!
4) I’m grateful….. it was sunny on Sunday as I had a few more flower beds left to clean out.
|Fishing on Cape Cod Massachusetts|
5) To get….. my yard ready for summer I still have some beds to clean, bushes to prune, edging to do and then mulching.
6) My husband….. worked all day Saturday for the second week in a row.
7) I was….. upset that leaves had blown down and filled my front flower beds that I had worked on several weeks ago!
8) I have a feeling….. the next couple of weekends will be very busy getting the house ready for my daughter’s baby shower.
|Wakeby Shed Cape Cod Massachusetts|
9) I spent….. Saturday running errands, taking pictures and playing on my computer. It was kind of drizzly!
10) I took….. time and actually cooked dinner both Saturday and Sunday nights! Miracle of all miracles!
And I look forward to….. my 6 month appointment today with the Orthopedic Surgeon!