Monday Memories – 4/9/12
|Our daily drink selection – his Carib Beer – mine Pina Colada|
1) I wish I had….. another week in St Maarten.
|Our daily favorite spot – a couple of paces down the beach the “Boo Boo Jam Beach Club”|
2) I made….. a concerted effort not to do much but relax during vacation.
3) My dogs….. are in the good hands of my sister Mary & nephew Bo.
|Boo Boo Jam Beach Club – towards our place|
4) I’m grateful….. that Mary & Bo are able to house & dog sit for us.
5) To relax….. we slept in late, walked the beach, swam, sat at the beach bar, went out to eat… repeat!
|Boo Boo Jam straight out from bar stool|
6) My husband….. is looking very, very tanned! Not hard when you are half italian, half portuguese!
7) I was happy….. to soak my little piggys in that warm ocean water!
|Boo Boo Jam to the right (mind you it was dead because it was only 9 am)|
8) I have a feeling….. I am going to be really bummed out come Wednesday morning and I have to leave!
9) I spent….. a lot of time walking the beach, swimming and at 51 years old yes – body surfing the waves – loved it!
|Take your pick!|
10) I took….. lots and lots of pictures.
And I look forward to….. coming back to St Maarten again real soon! I am listening to that Caribbean Music on the beach from my room right now! Bon Jour!Our Daily Drink Selection – His Carib Beer – Mine Pina Colada