Monday Memories 3/26/12
|Boston Long Wharf at Night|
Looking Back at the past week…
1) I wish I had….. more time with my extended family!
2) I made….. time for my extended family when attending the wake/funeral of my Uncle in Maine.
|Our beautiful daughter Allison ~ 5 1/2 month pregnant|
3) My dogs….. I’m sure missed me while I was in Maine.
4) I’m grateful….. I have such a large close family!
|My handsome hubby Michael|
5) To relax….. I read magazines, walked the beach, and just chilled out.
6) My husband….. and I went to Boston with our daughter Allison & son-in-law Chris Friday night.
|My hubby Michael, Allison and her hubby Chris in Faneuil Hall Market Place Boston|
7) I was happy….. the weather was so perfect for walking around the city.
8) I have a feeling….. I have a lot of work to catch up on after being out on Monday!
|Boston between Faneuil Hall and Long Wharf|
9) I spent….. time walking the beach in Old Orchard Beach, Maine.
10) I took….. time and spent it with my Mom, sister Mary, brother Dana, his girlfriend Michelle, my cousins Robyn, Jim, and Rick.
And I look forward to….. St. Maarten very soon!!!!!!!!